Racinglinx - Conditions of Use
This agreement together with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers on this web site form the conditions of access to Racinglinx. Your use of Racinglinx constitutes acknowledgment by you that you accept and agree to these conditions. Should you object to these conditions, you should refrain from using the Racinglinx web site immediately.
Racinglinx does not claim to have any affiliations with the companies, organisations and information listed on its web site, and thus is not responsible for the results of any defects that may be found to exist within the listed web sites, or any lost profits or other consequential damages that may result from such defects. You should not assume that the Racinglinx web site is error-free. You will indemnify Racinglinx if you suffer any loss or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions.
The material on Racinglinx provides general information only. It is not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries when making any purchase decisions.
Racinglinx takes your security online seriously and as such will never ask you for private information.
If you purchase advertising space on Racinglinx this will be via a secure payment gateway such as Paypal.
We do not endorse any of the companies listed on our web site. If you conduct business with these companies you do so at your own risk and are bound by their terms and conditions.
The material provided on Racinglinx is copyright protected. Information provided by the other companies listed on the Racinglinx web site is subject to the independent copyright and terms and conditions of those web sites.
You should not reproduce or distribute any material found on the Racinglinx site without the permission of the company owning that material.
Advertising material for the Racinglinx Internet site.
1. In accepting any material including electronic material or data for publication, and in publishing it, Racinglinx is doing so in consideration of and relying on the Customer's express warranty, the truth of which is essential:
a. That the material does not contain anything:
that is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive or which otherwise breaches the Fair Trading Acts (STATE) or equivalent legislation, that is defamatory or indecent or which otherwise offends against generally accepted community standards. that infringes a copyright or trademark or otherwise infringes any intellectual or industrial property rights. that breaches any right of privacy or confidentiality that breaches any provision of any statute, regulation, by-law or other rule or law, and
b. That the material complies in every way with the Advertising Codes of Practice issued by the Advertising Standards Bureau and with every other code or industry standard relating to advertising in Australia, and
c. Publication of the material will not give rise to any liability on the part of Racinglinx in a claim being made against Racinglinx in Australia or elsewhere.
2. The Customer agrees to indemnify Racinglinx against all losses or costs arising directly or indirectly from publication of the material, and from any costs incurred in Racinglinx making corrections or amendments in accordance with the terms that follow.
3. Racinglinx must receive creative information from the Customer and in an acceptable format no later than three (3) working days prior to the commencement of a campaign.
4. Racinglinx may refuse to publish, or withdraw material from publication without having to give a reason.
5. Racinglinx may publish the material at a time different from that originally booked if there is an error or delay in publication of the material as booked.
6. All creative submissions are subject to reasonable approval by Racinglinx. Racinglinx may require that material is corrected or amended to conform to style, or for other genuine reasons.
7. The positioning or placing of any material on the Racinglinx site is at it’s discretion except where specifically agreed in writing.
8. Racinglinx may take orders for advertising material in specific placements. Placements may be used only by the Customer for advertising of the Customer's usual business and may not be transferred by the Customer to another person.
9. Any late delivery of creative material resulting in the delay of a campaign is the responsibility of the Customer. The campaign will be deemed for invoicing purposes to have begun on the original start date specified in the booking.
10. The Customer must tell Racinglinx as soon as possible if there is an error or omission in any material the Customer has placed.
11. Racinglinx does not provide click and or other analysis information to it’s customers. The customer must monitor their own campaign. Clicks and other analysis will not be counted by Racinglinx.
12. Cancellation policy
The advertiser agrees to the following terms and conditions:
All cancellations must be made in writing to Racinglinx.If the cancellation is made giving 30 or more days notice the advertiser will incur no penalty.
13. The charge for advertising material will be in accordance with the applicable rate card of Racinglinx applying at the time for the publication, unless Racinglinx agrees otherwise in writing. Rate card adjustments will apply to space orders with effect from advertising appearing 30 days after the rate adjustment is published on the rate card. Rates for space orders apply for the whole space and are not reduced if the whole space is not used.
16. Racinglinx will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss (which includes loss of revenue or profit) from an error or omission in material published, or for failure to publish, whatever the reason for the error. If Racinglinx is found to have any direct liability to our customer in any circumstance, that liability is limited to the cost of the advertising space for the relevant material on the Racinglinx web site.